Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Interviews...round two...

OK...so yesterday...Monday...I had my second interview with these folks and this time it was with one of the managers I had met before...plus two other folks. Apparently there are 11 different jobs open that they are hiring for and I am hoping to get blessed with one of them. We shall see...I am hopeful...

The 11 positions...are for several different departments...but all the same category basically...so the differences consist of working within different populations...but they are all clinician positions...so any one of them would mean I would start counting my face to face hours again...which means I will be working towards getting closer to my license....which will be awesome...and a huge deal for me.

I felt like the interview went well...we sat around and basically had a conversation for about an hour and fifteen minutes...and again....as I wrote in a previous blog...I just concentrated on being myself...and staying in the moment...so that I could do my best to shine...to the best of my ability...and I walked away feeling like I was able to do that...so once again...I feel like I did my part...I did what I could do....I did my best....and now it is what it is...and I just have to wait and see. This is hard to do...because I want to know...but I have to be patient...and trust that whatever happens will be for the best.

The funny thing is though...that getting this job would be a big deal for me...no matter which population that I worked with...because I would be back on the road towards achieving my goal...and I would be learning more in the field...and I would be getting better at one of the things I do...and I would be earning more money...and I would feel more secure again...which would help in certain areas around home...it would be a big deal for me...and it would be a big deal for Heather...and it would be a big deal for us.

Everything has two sides to it and so there will be frustrations and hard parts to it as well...I know that....and that can be a bit scary...but there would be some big pros as changes if this happens...especially since Heather has gotten a new job for the city...and will start that in early December...which again will be a big deal for us in many ways...

She will have a job that she is going to absolutely love...doing things that she has dreamt of...and it will actually be a management position for her...so that is a really big deal...because that opens up so many possibilities....as well as more money...and better insurance...which is not only better...but also cheaper...it's all good...all good...

So now...we will see what happens...and hope for the best...

Even after everything happens it will be hard for me to change the life I have built in the last year and a half...it will be a change but as I have written in recent blogs...I need a change and this would be great experience...so we shall see...

Long live our lives of balance and change...whose ideas wander and courage ponders the greatest wonder of our lively luxurious lustfully passionate lives...and may our minds render the heart's surrender of loving our clinging relief to our safest security when at once and for all time we find that we were never...ever...who we feared we would become...by being who we truly...and completely are. I am.....me.

I need to figure out what I want to get tattooed on my next trip to Maui...life is too short...and we need to make the most of it while we are here. I have some ideas...and I am jonesing to get more ink...I ab...so....lute....ly....can...not...wait.

No comments: