Wednesday, August 20, 2008

And the winner is...

So...I am totally into the Olympics this four year stretch and I am not exactly even sure why. Getting totally into it and am already feeling the first pulls of them being over soon. Yikes!

I am loosing sleep over this LOL...and I am OK with it. I have gotten to see some incredible moments...and sometimes asking myself...what are you doing? But all in all...it has been worth it this time around.

I am not usually into this stuff this much. Usually I will watch some stuff on TV...but not loose sleep over it. But I gotta be honest...it has been exciting this time around...and worth it. It started with the incredible opening ceremony. Wow...

It makes me think about the things possible and I guess that makes me feel good. What it is like to fulfill a long time fought for goal.

I just watched May/Walsh win gold...again...this time in the rain...amazing. Very cool.

What is possible? If you need to dig down deep...what can you accomplish? What's out there for ya?

Indeed...

No comments: