Tuesday, May 15, 2007

What it is...

I have this blog as a way to move through self discovery and personal growth...a way of seeking to know me in a deeper way...with a possibility of finding a thing or two out about the journey. I am wondering about moving through a couple of major changes in my life and I think this is a good way to track and work out how the process will go.

Everything has a process and this blog is a record and relation to the process that is me. I guess it is a way for me to figure out and search myself in an honest but also public way so that I can keep myself accountable.

I can't say that the honesty will be brutal or that I will disclose every thought or feeling...I would not be respecting my self or family if I was that brutal or open...I have seen what happens to those that do not respect themselves in this way and I will at all times try to keep my self respect intact. However I will be as honest as I can allow myself to be and I will be who I actually am...throughout. Hopefully in this commitment I will find a way to my deeper self through self disclosure. This is the hope...this is the process...this is the experiment....this is me.

No comments: