Monday, June 11, 2007

As time goes by...

One thing I am feeling today is honored. I had someone talk about a recent change in their life and told me that it was through information that came from me that this change took shape...which was very gratifying. I was not a party to it...but my comments were. That was nice.

I sat through an interview today and it was kind of an amazing experience because it was in front of a panel of 9 people and I was nervous however I was mindful throughout the experience and felt as if I actually did my best in that moment. Maybe I could have done better in another moment however I think I did well and that made me feel positive.

I keep thinking that I will find a way to move forward to the place I wish for or want to be...and then wondering if that place actually exists at all. I keep thinking it does...and then I keep questioning myself...

I thank God for the time I have had in this life...because in many ways I am continually surprised by how much I don't know and how much I don't understand. I am always learning...and always growing...even in bad times...especially in bad times would be more appropriate...since we learn our greatest lessons from our pain. Ahh but how many times I have wished for such knowledge and wisdom without the struggle...and I always come back to the same answer...full circle...it is because of the struggle that my life stays interesting...the challenge...is the journey.

It reminds me of watching a clock...how the hands go around and around...in a circle...covering the same ground...again and again...only to repeat the same chime...the same song...the same lesson...and yet...it is always new...as time goes by...

No comments: